The details of The Mills parking scheme is as follows
Rate : $25/ Hour (applicable to private cars only)
Payment Method : Octopus Card Only
Customers who spend designated amount at The Mills can now take advantage of exclusive complimentary parking services*. Redemption can be made at 1/F or G/F (The Hall) Customer service counter from 10am till 10pm daily. Parking spaces are subject to availability.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact our building management office at 2682 4778.
Parking Privilege of The Mills
Upon designated spending^ at The Mills to enjoy up to 2 hours free parking.
^Present on-day original merchant’s machine-printed receipt(s) issued for payment (Maximum 3 receipts).
Redemption can be made at 1/F or G/F Customer service counter at The Hall from 10am till 10pm daily.
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid from 1 February 2019;
- This parking privilege is applicable to private cars only;
- Parking privilege must be redeemed before exit;
- Each set of payment receipt is eligible for one redemption of parking privilege;
- Only net purchase amount will be considered (i.e. after calculating discounts);
- Receipt(s) of bill, tuition, membership and prepayment consumption (including purchase of gift card, gift voucher, cash coupon, discount card and other prepayment consumption), hand written and photocopied receipts are not applicable;
- The staff of The Mills will stamp on the redeemed payment receipt(s) for identification purpose;
- Customers must provide details of their merchant’s machine-printed receipt(s) for identification whereas Nan Fung Textiles Second Mill Limited reserves the right to take photo record of the receipt(s) for record;
- Any amended, damaged, photocopied or transaction-not-completed receipts are not accepted;
- Parking privilege once redeemed cannot be transferred, returned, cancelled or exchanged;
- Staff from shops at The Mills are not entitled to participate in this promotion;
- In case of any disputes, Nan Fung Textiles Second Mill Limited reserves the right of final decision;
- The above parking privilege are subject to change without prior notice.