Father’s Day Handmade Apron Workshop
Create a unique and multifunctional apron while learning home sewing and DIY skills. You can enjoy this hands-on workshop together with loved ones, or as a great opportunity to make a surprise present for Dad.
Join us on Jun 18th ,19th and 20th and let’s have a warm Father’s Day together at Techstyle X!
Date: Jun 18-20
Time: 2 – 6pm (2-3pm; 3:30-4:30pm; 5-6pm; 1 hour each session)
Venue: Techstyle X, Shop 108, The Mills, Tsuen Wan
Fees: HKD280 / person (Children under 12 can join with a parent for free)
Registration: Advance bookings and walk-ins accepted upon availability
Make & learn:
1. Choose the fabrics and straps provided by Fabrica Lab. (5 mins)
2. Cut the fabrics according to the paper pattern to form the front pocket(s). (10 mins)
3. Sew the pocket(s) onto the pre-cut fabrics. (15 mins)
4. Attach the straps on the apron. (10 mins)
5. Decorate and customize the pocket(s) and apron. (15 mins)
6. Share your creation on social media and tag @techstylex and @themillsfabrica!