Plastic Bag Upcycling Workshop
Have you considered upcycling? Join our Plastic Bag Upcycling Workshop to give them a second life! You can now DIY your one-of-a-kind cardholder with 100% recycled plastic bags with personalised designs to make every cardholder unique and eco-friendly in Fabrica X.
Let’s give plastic waste its second life and turn waste into an asset!
【Enjoy the Early Bird Discount Now!】
$320 per pax./ $560 for two
Early bird discount ends on 2nd October, do not miss out.
Why should we recycle and upcycle plastic?
Hong Kong sends 2,312 tonnes of plastic waste into our landfills every day. Some plastic does not reach our landfills and ends up in the ocean. That is why recycling is vital to protect the marine ecosystem, reduce risk to human health and minimise waste in landfills.
- Workshop introduction (5 mins)
- Workshop demonstration (15 mins)
- Cardholder assembly and customisation (70 mins)
Inclusive: all tools and machines, and a small amount of plastic bags
**For a more personalised experience, please bring along at least 8 cleaned plastic bags with colours and patterns of your choice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations made after reservation or no show will not receive any refund or transfer.
- A full refund (less the administration fee) will only be made if the event is cancelled by The Mills Fabrica or does not take place due to uncontrollable factors, e.g. Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, adverse weather.
- The Mills Fabrica reserves the right to reschedule the event due to uncontrollable factors, e.g. Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, adverse weather. Alternatively, a full refund (less the administration fee) can be made.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of The Mills Fabrica shall be final.
Special arrangement for bad weather
- If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force from 9:00 am, all workshops that were previously arranged on the day will be cancelled and will be rescheduled or refunded.