Halloween with The Mills!
Halloween activities include free face-painting sessions, Trick-or-Treating, and an Instagram photo contest. Ready to share a happy moment with us?See below about the programmes!
A candy a day keeps the monsters away. See you at The Mills!
Share your Halloween moments at The Mills Instagrammable Competition
From 21st October to 1st November, take a picture of your happy Halloween moment at The Mills and upload on Instagram with the hashtag #TheMillsHalloween and location pinned @themillshk. This will automatically enter you into our “Halloween at The Mills” Instagram photo competition. Winners will be awarded The Mills’ cash coupons from selected tenants.
Trick or Treat？
Date & Time: 26th (Sat) 27th (Sun) & 31st (Thu) October, 12pm – 8pm
Bring your own Halloween themed bag and trick or treat at our tenants’ stores to share the joy.
Halloween Face Painting for Kids
Present an original day-of receipt at The Mills and enjoy a free face-painting session! (Limited spots only, first come first served)
Date & Time: 26th -27th October, 4pm-7pm
Location: Atrium, 1/F
Terms and Conditions of “Halloween at The Mills” Instagram photo competition
Once you have uploaded photos to Instagram with the hashtag #TheMillsHalloween and location pinned @themillshk, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed with the following terms and conditions:
- The Competition is hosted by The Mills Hong Kong and opens for Hong Kong citizen aged 18 or above (participant)。
- The Competition will be ended on 1 Nov 2019 11:59PM, all participants has to upload the photo to instagram before the stated end time. All posting time will be judged according to the time stamp recorded by the platform.
- Participants must join the competition with a public Instagram account. Only photos uploaded with hashtag ##TheMillsHalloween and @themillhk will be counted as an effective submission
- Photos submitted has to be shot within the premises of The Mills Hong Kong
- Upon submission of the photos, participants confirm that the s/he owned the copyright of the piece and any individuals or intellectual properties that have appeared in the photos, have consented and agreed to permit the participants to providing the images and personal information to The Mills Hong Kong and that The Mills Hong Kong may use the images and personal information for the purpose of this Contest. The Mills Hong Kong shall not be responsible for any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with the use of the participants’ photos.
- Submitted photos must not contain content that related to obscene, defamation, racist, discrimination or in any other manner unlawful, The Mills Hong Kong has the right to disqualify the submission without prior notice.
- Upon the end of the competition, The Mills Hong Kong will select 5 most creatively elaborating the theme of “Halloween at The Mills” as winners.
- Each winner will be awarded with HKD$500 Coupon that offers from different merchants in The Mills HK. List of merchants and coupon value as listed: The Big Things HKD$100、Techbob Discovery Center Coupon HKD$100、LOST Junior Coupon HKD$100、Green Ladies & Green Little HKD$100、Bee B Farm Coupon HKD$100.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants can submit more than 1 photos but each participants will be awarded once only.
- Upon submission, participants shall agree to allow The Mills Hong Kong to have the right in using the photos for any event related promotion. Participants Instagram account will be mentioned as photo credit.
- The Mills Hong Kong will contact winners through Instagram inbox with the official account (themillshk) to obtain information for prize delivery. Winners must reply in full details within 5 working days or will be consider as forfeiting the prize.
- The Mills Hong Kong shall not be responsible for any loss of data or delay in data transmission due to any cause which is not under The Mills Hong Kong reasonable control, including but not limited to a breakdown or failure of communication facilities or any interruption, delay, corruption or interception of such communication.
- In case of any dispute, The Mills Hong Kong reserved the right to make the final decision.
- Facebook is uninvolved, and does not sponsor, support or manage this Campaign.