The Mills celebrates our 5th anniversary with a series of exciting activities starting this November and December.
To share the joy of the 5th anniversary with more friends, we have been showcasing The Mills’ vision and thoughts of “Weaving a Brighter Tomorrow” in various corners of the city. We aim to inherit the spirit of mutual assistance and innovation carried by the local textile industry, while bringing together startups, local businesses, the community and individuals to harness the power of inclusivity. Together, we are weaving a new and touching journey and experience, painting a new future for local arts and culture.
From 24 Nov 2023 to 21 Dec 2023 , capture a photo of “Hi 5! It is The Mills’ 5th Anniversary!” tram or bus and upload it on Instagram with the hashtag #Hi5南豐紗廠五周年and tag us @themillshk, and share your little story, this will automatically enter you into the “Hi 5! It is The Mill’s 5th Anniversary!” Instagram Activity.
The 5 most creative participants will receive a special E-coupons worth HKD 500 from The Mills, allowing them to shop happily at The Mills’ merchants! Winners will receive individual notifications on Instagram within two weeks after the Activity.
Terms and conditions of “HI 5! It is The Mill’s 5th Anniversary! Tram & Bus Spotting Activity” (“Activity”)
By uploading the photo to Instagram and Hashtaging #Hi5南豐紗廠五周年and @themillshk, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Activity is organized by The Mills Limited (“The Mills”).
- The Activity will start on 24 November 2023 and end on 21 December 2023 at 11:59 PM (HKT). Participants must upload photos to Instagram with the hashtag #Hi5南豐紗廠五周年 and tag @themillshk, as well as sharing your story with The Mills before the prescribed time. The upload time is subject to the platform record.
- The Participant warrants that the photos submitted are his original works, and there is no infringement of any rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) of any third parties. The Participant shall be solely responsible for all liabilities arising therefrom. If The Mills suffers any loss or damages in connection with the Participant’s photos, the Participant agrees to indemnify for all losses and damages (including but not limited to the legal costs).
- The Participant must not use any materials that are libelous, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, discriminatory, intimidating or unlawful, or any material that may constitute any criminal or civil liability. Otherwise, the Participant will be considered as violating the terms and conditions of the Activity. The Mills has the right to disqualify the Participant without notice. The Mills has the right to delete any comments or works which are considered as violating this term in The Mills’s sole opinion.
- After the closure of the Activity, The Mills will select 5 winners whose submitted photos most creatively elaborate the theme of “HI 5! It is The Mill’s 5th Anniversary! Tram & Bus Spotting Activity”.
- Each winner will be awarded E-coupons from selected tenants of The Mills with a total value of HK$500.
- The winner must register as an NF Touch Member to redeem the rewards.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants can submit more than 1 Instagram photo, but each Participant will be awarded once only.
- The Participant promises to allow and authorize The Mills to use their submitted work and comments for promotional purposes.
- Participants acknowledge that once they join the Activity, their photos will be made public. Participants have no right to request The Mills to access their works in any form, and The Mills has the right, but without any obligation or responsibility, to remove the works from Instagram or other social medias or web pages at any time without prior notice. A Participant is not entitled to claim any compensation from The Mills if the Participant suffers any loss as a result of any use of his photos by a third party not authorized by The Mills.
- The Mills will notify the winners through Instagram inbox with the official account (@themillshk). Winners must reply and provide the requisite information in full details within 2 days for prize collection purpose. Otherwise, the prize of such winner will be forfeited.
- The Mills shall not be responsible for any loss of data directly or indirectly due to any natural cause or other causes which are not under The Mills’s reasonable control, including but not limited to a breakdown or failure of internet, computer, communication facilities or any other equipment, or any power failure, strike, labour disputes, fires, floods, storms, explosions, natural disasters, or third party delays or non-performance.
- The Mills has the right to suspend, terminate or cancel the Activity at any time without prior notice or compensation.
- In case of any dispute relating to the Activity, The Mills has the right to make the final decision.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail wherever there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
- Personal data collection statement