Date: May 8-9
Time: 2 – 6pm (2-3pm; 3:30-4:30pm; 5-6pm; 1 hour each session)
Venue: Techstyle X, Shop 108, The Mills, Tsuen Wan
Fees: HKD280 / person (Children under 12 can join with a parent for free)
Registration: Advance bookings and walk-ins accepted upon availability
Make & learn:
1. Choose the fabrics and straps sponsored by Fabrica Lab. (5 mins)
2. Cut the fabrics according to the paper pattern to form the front pocket. (10 mins)
3. Decorate and customize the pocket(s) and apron. (15 mins)
4. Sew the pocket(s) onto the pre-cut fabrics. (15 mins)
5. Attach the straps on the apron. (10 mins)
6. Share your creation on social media and tag @techstylex and @themillsfabrica!
About Techstyle X
Techstyle X is Fabrica’s experimental and experiential store offering the public a unique selection of techstyle products and innovations, while providing companies with the opportunity to showcase their technologies, launch new concepts and interact with customers.
About Fabrica Lab
Powered by The Mills Fabrica and The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel Limited (HKRITA), Fabrica Lab is the first techstyle prototyping space of its kind in Hong Kong, merging technology and style under the same roof. We provide a lab for prototyping with worldclass equipment for startups, designers and hobbyists to work, collaborate and learn about techstyle.
About The Mills Fabrica
Fabrica is the innovation arm of The Mills – dedicated to creating techstyle startup success stories and building a global techstyle community. We are an open platform for innovation, facilitating collaboration between startups, brands, retailers, manufacturers, academic and research institutions and more.