The Mills Fabrica is proud to present “Techstyle for Social Good 2021”, calling out to students innovating for social good globally. Do you have a techstyle (technology + lifestyle) innovation that can create positive environmental and social impact? Does it incorporate apparel/textiles or agrifood technology? If the answer is yes, enter the “Techstyle for Social Good 2021” international online competition now!
CALLING ALL TECHSTYLE INNOVATORS
We are on the lookout for techstyle (technology + lifestyle) innovations with a special focus on apparel/textiles or agrifood tech that are making a positive impact on society + creating solutions for the greater good.
· Sustainable supply chain & production
· Materials & products innovations
· Sustainable platforms & circular models
· Supply chain incl. agritech, transparency, logistics, distribution and packaging
· Alternative foods/ ingredients/ new food brands
· New food retail – food apps, innovative kitchen and retail solutions
PRIZES WORTH OVER HKD 525,000
Including cash prizes, enrolment onto our incubation programme, mentorship sessions, hot desk + Fabrica Lab membership and access to Fabrica’s community of startups, partners and industry events