Travel Around The Mills with Pets
As one of Hong Kong’s most popular and pet-friendly cultural destinations, The Mills invites pet lovers to explore every corner of the space with their four-legged friends, learn about the textile histories of Hong Kong and join the “Travel Around The Mills with Pets”.
Grab a map from the concierge at The Mills and follow the designated route to learn more about the textile histories of Hong Kong and the role which The Mills played during the golden era. Collect stamps for your map from shops and the iconic and “instagrammable” spots and don’t forget to take lots of photos of your furry companion along the way.
Gift Redemptions for “Travel Around The Mills with Pets”
Apart from joining “Travel Around The Mills with Pets”, Visitors with same-day spending of $500 or more at The Mills can redeem a set of “Travel Around The Mills With Pets stickers” for FREE, while stocks last.
“Travel Around The Mills with Pets” Gift Redemption
Date: 1 July to 7 Aug 2022
Time: 10am – 10pm
Redemption Point: The Concierge, G/F The Hall, The Mills
Travel Around The Mills with Pets – Happiest Pet Pet at The Mills IG Challenge
#TRAVELAROUNDTHEMILLSWITHPETSApart from bringing your pet to collect all the stamps and complete the maps as the memento of your trip, from 1 July to 7 Aug 2022, take a photo of your pet at different checkpoints of Travel Around The Mills with Pets and upload it onto Instagram with the hashtag #TravelAroundTheMillsWithPets and tag @themillshk to join our “Happiest Pet Pet at The Mills” IG Challenge! 5 winners will be chosen, and each will get HK$200 worth of The Mills coupons and gifts sponsored by our shops!
INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSOnce you have uploaded photos to Instagram with the hashtag #TravelAroundTheMillsWithPets and location pinned @themillshk, it is assumed that you have read, understood and agreed with the following terms and conditions:
- The Competition opens for Hong Kong citizen aged 18 or above (participant)
- The Competition will be ended on 7 Aug 2022 11:59PM, all participants has to upload photos to Instagram with the hashtag TravelAroundTheMillsWithPets and location pinned @themillshk before the stated end time. All posting time will be judged according to the time stamp recorded by the platform.
- Upon submission of the comment, participants confirm that the s/he owned the copyright of the piece and any individuals or intellectual properties that have appeared in the comment box, and have consented and agreed to permit the participants to providing the images and personal information to The Mills Hong Kong and that The Mills Hong Kong may use the images and personal information for the purpose of this Contest. The Mills Hong Kong shall not be responsible for any liability arising from claims or suits of third parties, including costs and expenses incidental thereto, in connection with the use of the participants’ comments.
- Submitted comments must not contain content that related to obscene, defamation, racist, discrimination or in any other manner unlawful, The Mills Hong Kong has the right to disqualify the submission without prior notice.
- Upon the end of the competition, The Mills Hong Kong will select 5 most creative works which can best elaborate on the theme 【Travel Around The Mills with Pets – Happiest Pet Pet at The Mills IG Challenge】as winners.
- Each winner will be awarded with 2 pcs of The Mills HK$100 Coupon and gifts.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Participants can submit more than 1 instagram photo but each participant will be awarded once only.
- Upon submission, participants shall agree to allow The Mills Hong Kong to have the right in using the comment for any event related promotion. Participants Instagram account will be mentioned as credit.
- The Mills Hong Kong will contact winners through Instagram inbox with the official account (themillshk) to obtain information for prize delivery. Winners must reply in full details within 5 working days or will be consider as forfeiting the prize.
- The Mills Hong Kong shall not be responsible for any loss of data or delay in data transmission due to any cause which is not under The Mills Hong Kong reasonable control, including but not limited to a breakdown or failure of communication facilities or any interruption, delay, corruption or interception of such communication.
- Participants agree to Nan Fung Group’s use of submitted personal data for direct marketing purposes as set out in Personal Information Collection Statement.
- In case of any dispute, The Mills Hong Kong reserved the right to make the final decision.